EWI Seattle is a non-profit organization. The firm (company/business) holds the membership and the individuals are the representatives. EWI® is a non-compete organization. This allows our members to enjoy the privilege of being the sole industry provider in a wide network of local firms, if they so choose. Our membership is made up of a diverse group of corporate firms and entrepreneurs.
EWI Seattle Vision
Executive Women International is an organization which brings together key individuals from diverse businesses for the purpose of:
- Promoting member firms
- Enhancing personal and professional development
- Encouraging community involvement
EWI is an organization that brings together key individuals from diverse businesses for the purpose of:
- Connections – Promoting all member firms and offering networking capabilities for members locally, nationally and internationally
- Careers – Offering opportunities for both personal and professional development through our speakers and national webinars that are offered to all member firms.
- Community – Offering scholarship opportunities to high school seniors and transitional college students to better their education and their lives; and to serve our local communities through other philanthropic endeavors.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Come to our next open meeting or contact our Membership Director, Deborah Still.